Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The End Is Nearly Here. :'(

For one of my favorite television shows and my favorite non-animated TV show, this week's episode(s) marks the end of the series. The show I am talking about is Chuck which stars Zachary Levi & Yvonne Strahovski among others. This Friday (January 27th) marks the end of the series.  It was a fantastic series IMO. It had characters you could relate to and quite nerdy (which works for me lol). It doesn't quite have the appeal of other shows to the masses due to its nerdiness. It has had a strong fan base over the last 5 years, but never had the number of viewers NBC wanted but yet managed to stay on the air for 5 seasons, partially due to lack of promotion from NBC imho. I'm (kinda) disappointed that NBC only gave chuck a half season (13 episodes) for the final season instead of the normal 20-26 episodes for a full season. Eventhough it is only a television show, Friday will be an emotional day for me since I got hooked on this show about 3 years ago and loved just about every episode, and can relate with the Chuck character & Morgan Grimes character to a certain degree. I still feel that it has a two good season left in its life, and I'm hopeful (but not optimistic) that another network could pick it up after the finale. I think I've done enough blabbering for now (lol).

Don't forget to tune your televisions on Friday to NBC at 8 pm (eastern) for the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment